Nailed it

Hmm mm all this 1gal,2 1/2 gal,5 gal talk and I'm thinkin 30 gallon is about right! I did 2 12 gal batches last wknd and it took too long! Lol
That is dedicated dude I admire your passion for brewing especially a double back to back 12 gallon brew ! Think your set for a month or too or are you thirster than I think ha ha.

I have the ability to do 30's but I would need to chill a different way, I currently chill using my htl but I would need that for the next brew

Hmm mm all this 1gal,2 1/2 gal,5 gal talk and I'm thinkin 30 gallon is about right! I did 2 12 gal batches last wknd and it took too long! Lol
I'm actually moving toward smaller batches as well, at least for some tests. Using extract, too, for ingredient consistency - taking some of the all-grain variables out.

I saw the recipe on another thread. Looks solid. Mind your fermentation temps and you should get a good beer!
Thank you. I'm going to try to brew this tomorrow in between dropping the dog off for grooming and driving across town for symphony rehearsal. I figure the added water volume will add an hour or so to the process, but I think I've got time.

Back