Hop Rocket

Kemper

Premium Plus Member
Reaction score
Has anybody used a Hop Rocket to infuse hops into your beer after fermentation?

Has anybody used a Hop Rocket to infuse hops into your beer after fermentation?
I have. Late addition works just as well and less cleanup. Plus if it clogs, god help you! You will have a batch you can't move and a scalding hot rocket

I have. Late addition works just as well and less cleanup. Plus if it clogs, god help you! You will have a batch you can't move and a scalding hot rocket
I listened to a pod cast where they did a dryhop when the fermentation was complete. Pulled the yeast off then dry hopped. Somewhere in the mid 60* range. I was thinking to dry hop thru the hop rocket with the pump into the conical fermenter flowing the beer thru the hops.

I have one and it's not for pellets, I use it to infuse as kind of a whirlpool after the boil but for pellets you need a screen

I read the Blickmans instruction for the hop rocket. You can infuse during your brew boil or at the cool down. It also said that you could put it in the beer line and infuse with hops as you pour your beer. So my thought was to cold infuse the hops as the beer ages to incorporate a new flavor & aromatic.

Back