Going cold turkey

Get better buddy, I need to tone it down myself. I'm the heaviest I've been since college and that's bad, I also jacked up my wrist playing hockey and it's not healing as fast as I want.

thanks guys, this gives me time to catch up on netflix, never seen shameless, and it is good

thanks guys, this gives me time to catch up on netflix, never seen shameless, and it is good
haha. Macy is great in shameless. I'm a fan anyway, but man he does fantastic. One jacked up family for sure!

Some of the scripting and acting is pretty terrible, but I still like watching The Farm. I've always really liked Sam Elliot and he reminds me 100% of my father in law.

yup I'm on S2-E8, if you could pick a character thats you who would it be

I'm not a woman but as the charterer plays I would have to say I'm Fiona for sure

I went 20 years without drinking. Then Nov 2016, I got out of bed, saw who the next president of US was going to be and went straight to liquor store looking for beer. After 3 months of searching for a decent beer, I started brewing my own. Now that I have figured out a good Weissbier, I wouldn't give it up again. Good luck with your break from grog.

Weissbier ist die Brot des Lebens.
(is the bread of life)

I went 20 years without drinking. Then Nov 2016, I got out of bed, saw who the next president of US was going to be and went straight to liquor store looking for beer. After 3 months of searching for a decent beer, I started brewing my own. Now that I have figured out a good Weissbier, I wouldn't give it up again. Good luck with your break from grog.

Weissbier ist die Brot des Lebens.
(is the bread of life)
Minor correction: das Brot des Lebens. I gave up drinking for quite a while after moving back to the States from Germany. I drank wine there, living in the Mosel Valley. Then, once I sent my Moselmaedchen back home, I gave up smoking. The association between alcohol and beer was so strong I didn't drink any alcohol for about a year. Then I found the Dry Dock Brewery and not long afterward, I was brewing my own. Good luck with the break to any who take one!

Minor correction: das Brot des Lebens. I gave up drinking for quite a while after moving back to the States from Germany.

oops never was good with my der die das and the difference between du dich and Sie, Ihnen got me in a few arguments too. ich kann nicht deutche sprechen, nur Bayerisch :))

oops never was good with my der die das and the difference between du dich and Sie, Ihnen got me in a few arguments too. ich kann nicht deutche sprechen, nur Bayerisch :))
I mess it up from time to time as well. And now I'm learning French - even worse! German spelling at least makes sense.

I mess it up from time to time as well. And now I'm learning French - even worse! German spelling at least makes sense.
der, die, das....even after 20 years here, I had to admit yesterday to not being sure if it was "der" or "das" Moped and Paddel, while checking my daughter's school homework. Needless to say, her answers were correct, and I had to go ask Leo...:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Back