Can't update my own inventory items

Dana Pellerin

Premium Plus Member
Established Member
Reaction score
For some reason I can't update my own inventory items. The error message is "This Inventory Item is not owned by you, the operation cannot continue. Not 100% sure, but it also appears that inventory is not deducted when I start a brew session.

Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 11.11.43 AM.png

For some reason I can't update my own inventory items. The error message is "This Inventory Item is not owned by you, the operation cannot continue. Not 100% sure, but it also appears that inventory is not deducted when I start a brew session.

View attachment 29235
Could you specify which hop in your inventory you're trying to edit, and what field (amount, AA% etc) ?

View attachment 29235

There were some database changes on Saturday morning- and the old 'log out and log back in' will fix this error message. There is a much longer explanation that I was given, but that's the short of it and it works!

Thanks, I didn't log out and back in, but accessing from a different computer today seems to allow me to edit now.
Could you specify which hop in your inventory you're trying to edit, and what field (amount, AA% etc) ?
It turned out that it was any item, not just hops, and it was the Amount field. However, today accessing from another computer, it works fine. So when I'm at the brewery next, I will log out and back in on that computer and see if it's ok.

Thanks.

Back