Brewing Vlog's you've been watching.

Just watched this this...

@Josh Hughes @BarbarianBrewer @AHarper @Steve SPF

I thought of you guys
It's possible at home

And Josh you already have the mini keg you just need a beer engine now good luck getting that one by the Wifey:p

I have a regular beer customer who does this, or a version of it. He just tops the keg up with CO2.

I've never seen it in action but gets kegs from me fairly regularly. The one way valves will take gravity and keg pressure out of the equation but if the seals in the hand pump are good enough you wouldn't need that either.

A neat solution right there. Clever.

I have a regular beer customer who does this, or a version of it. He just tops the keg up with CO2.

I've never seen it in action but gets kegs from me fairly regularly. The one way valves will take gravity and keg pressure out of the equation but if the seals in the hand pump are good enough you wouldn't need that either.

A neat solution right there. Clever.
If ever I attempt this at home Steve your my go to man:p!
Oh you and old mate that lives on the sunny coast here.

It would probably be the first Gluten free Cask ale ever made though lol:D

Now there's an idea, a gluten free cask conditioned beer. Wonder if there's any out there?

OMG these lucky Buggers!

I would definitely have gluten just to try this beer straight out the conditioning tank!
Some very insightful information into the brewing and ingredient choices in this beer too.
Enjoy one of the best Every from these guys

Last edited:
More on Lallamand Nova Lager yeast.

I've been using this for the last couple of brews and personally have really loved how it's performed.

Kviek Mangostini yeast from Imperial yeast.

Chip talks with them on this isolated yeast and more on how they go about developing their unique yeast cultures

Watched this recently from kegland sorta sat me on my bum when it comes to keg seals not all are made the same.

It seems good old silicone O rings arnt the bees knee when it comes to keeping o2 out of our precious Homebrew...

Check out this little tap!

@Josh Hughes check out the 20 minute mark if ya don't watch all the way through.
I thought of you when I saw this :)

Check out this little tap!

@Josh Hughes check out the 20 minute mark if ya don't watch all the way through.
I thought of you when I saw this :)
Saw that the other day. Absolutely not needed but it has gone to the top of the wish list. I can try justifying it to myself that it will let me get two taps into my smaller cooler for picnics so I don't need to bring the huge one.

I do trust you'll enjoy this ladies and gents.
ANDY has upgraded his brew kit and is brewing his first batch on it

Brewing on the Fly OMG what an ending.

You'll see the new part 2 video is now uploaded hilarious and suspenseful Brewing who woulda knew eh!:D

Well Kagland have partnered with 2 bays brewing to produce this Gluten Free fresh wort kit.
I saw it on sale when browsing their site the other night very Cool for GF hombrewing I'm sure it'll be available overseas soon enough!

So now you're selling to kegland? Noice. :rolleyes:

Back