Brewdog Recipe Book

AHarper

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Perhaps this may not be in the correct section but, if so, I can move it - or admin can.

Anyway, what led me to look the following listing up is that I have just downed two beers from Brewdog and I wanted to see how they produced them.

Well they are not in the current listing - I have looked - so they may be in the next one.

This is well worth the view however for anyone who wants to try and replicate their beers or just want to read it for inspiration...

The listing can be found here:https://brewdogmedia.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/docs/2019+DIY+DOG+-+V8.pdf

The beers I have just drunk were very good and, trust me, 2 for a whole evening is all you really need. Hic.

The Double Punk is 8.2% and the Triple Hazy is 9.3%.

I guess an estimate of the brew is if you start with the original Punk and up the quantities.

My Punky Munky is an attempt at the Punk IPA.

upload_2022-11-19_23-38-43.png

Perhaps this may not be in the correct section but, if so, I can move it - or admin can.

Anyway, what led me to look the following listing up is that I have just downed two beers from Brewdog and I wanted to see how they produced them.

Well they are not in the current listing - I have looked - so they may be in the next one.

This is well worth the view however for anyone who wants to try and replicate their beers or just want to read it for inspiration...

The listing can be found here:https://brewdogmedia.s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/docs/2019+DIY+DOG+-+V8.pdf

The beers I have just drunk were very good and, trust me, 2 for a whole evening is all you really need. Hic.

I guess an estimate of the brew is if you start with the original Punk and up the quantities.

View attachment 23143

I have it its well worth it

Looks like a great read at first glance, thanks for the post.

Thanks, just downloaded it.
I got their "craft beer for the people" book. I bought it when it was £ 0.99 on kindle :)

View attachment 23143
Wow thats crazy how many recipes they've got OMG!

I just downloaded that file, holy smokes it looks incredible. Going to take a bunch of browsing.
Thanks @AHarper for the tip.

I'm curious. Was the result exactly the same as their beers?
very similar flavors, nothing is the same as a commercial beer but you can get close, you have to look at the recipe close, some use an extract flavoring and I didn't so that's the difference, my Elvis juice is very close

View attachment 23143

here's also a website someone put together with most of the same info, you can download the recipe xml and import into Brewers Friend
https://brewdogrecipes.com/

very similar flavors, nothing is the same as a commercial beer but you can get close, you have to look at the recipe close, some use an extract flavoring and I didn't so that's the difference, my Elvis juice is very close
Very interesting. My next brew is... Elvis juice! But with us-05. How much grapfruit did you use? Do you have the details of how you brew it?

I followed the recipe exactly, but used a hop stand at 140 and the dry hops at 3 days into fermentation

I have very hard well water so I have to mash at 154 or 155 and my water was balanced so I just added 5.0 g of Gypsum and 4G of salt to soften the water
I did not use any peel, mine came out fine, here's my brew sheet

Attachments

• Elvis Juice_11.07.2022.pdf
    134.9 KB · Views: 32
i have it, if you like hops it's a good read, most recipes are very hoppy

Back