Yeast brands are missing when adding new inventory

Grey Cat Brewing

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
This was working ok just the other day, but I'm adding some Wyeast and White Labs yeast to my inventory today and those are not showing up in the dropdown.

invmissing_030724.png

I tried this on Edge and Chrome with the same results. When I edit an inventory item that already exists (for example, a White Labs 500) it shows the brand name as "19". Let me know if you need any other information.

Ross
GCB

Investigating a bit more, this seems to be the case with Hops and Grains. For example, Dingeman's is missing from the brands in grains. When I edit something i already have in inventory from Dingeman's it says "83". Hope this helps.

Ross
GCB

Investigating a bit more, this seems to be the case with Hops and Grains. For example, Dingeman's is missing from the brands in grains. When I edit something i already have in inventory from Dingeman's it says "83". Hope this helps.

Ross
GCB
Good morning,

I've forced the site's brand list to refresh to make sure that all brands are included in inventory and shopping lists. When you are able, could you take another look at your inventory items and respond back as to whether or not you are now seeing all of the brands that you expect?

Thanks,

-b-

I was able to add new items and I verified a few hop and grain brands, as well. Everything looks good, thanks!

Ross
GCB

Back