Work with Hermit Lite App for Android

Reaction score
Hi I'd like to request you get together with these guys to get Brewers Friend as one of their ready made lite apps.
for Android.
Think this would give you a place to point all the Android users here on the site since you weren't able to get previous app to work to your liking.
My guess is it wouldn't cost anything and would be pretty easy, I have set it up manually but think a ready made and optimized version would be better for everone.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chimbori.hermitcrab&hl=en_US

Just a thought

At this point, the development team feels that visiting the site with a mobile browser still gives the best user experience for using our software.
We can continue to discuss this, of course, but at this time we feel that our energy and time is best spent continuing to upgrade, update, and bring out new features on our site version which is full featured (as compared to the app).

Certainly, my understanding is this is a mobile browser for the most part. Only site specific. Which is why I'm thinking this wouldn't require much effort on your part just maybe giving them info and some small code optimization.
But I could be wrong. Either way I have it working fine. Occasionally glitch with page jumping etc, which is why I thought to make the request

I brows this site continually on mobile Samsung Galaxy 7 and never had a problem except when I've accidentally switched my browser settings and had to get the missus to figure out what I'd done. Works fine in my books as a mobile site atm.

Back