Who's in the PNW?

J A

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Specifically Tacoma, Port Angles/Elwha River and Whidbey Island as that's our itinerary starting tomorrow. :)
We haven't been in a couple of years and I'm really looking forward to being there. I have a few favorite breweries that I hope are still around and a few beers that have become my go-tos and I'm wondering what new spots have opened up or what beers are must-try from the bottle-shop shelves.

I'm far far away from there :p
But you're welcome to drop in :D

Specifically Tacoma, Port Angles/Elwha River and Whidbey Island as that's our itinerary starting tomorrow. :)
We haven't been in a couple of years and I'm really looking forward to being there. I have a few favorite breweries that I hope are still around and a few beers that have become my go-tos and I'm wondering what new spots have opened up or what beers are must-try from the bottle-shop shelves.
I dont live there anymore, but I grew up in tacoma. miss it sometimes. the weather and scenery is better than missouri for sure.

We haven't been in a couple of years and I'm really looking forward to being there. I have a few favorite breweries that I hope are still around and a few beers that have become my go-tos and I'm wondering what new spots have opened up or what beers are must-try from the bottle-shop shelves. basketball stars
I will also return to Tacoma soon after many years. Hope we can meet each other.

Back