WEC LeMans 24 hours

Minbari

Trial Member
Established Member
Reaction score
100th running of the 23 hours of LeMans. anyone else watching this year? I havent missed it for the last 25 years at least.

When I was a kid I lived for motorcar racing of any kind! I just have a mild passing interest as an adult.

I enjoy watching the start, check in midway and then watch the last hour or so. Like @Donoroto i had a long career in automotive. One of my responsibilities was providing support to our Motorsport division, which included assisting the factory race team when they came to the U.S. for a WEC race, usually at Sebring or COTA. It was incredibly stressful. I miss it, but then again I don’t.

I used to like the NASCAR races a lot. I still have a room with a bunch of Mark Martin stuff. It is a wreck a thon now with stages and not as much fun to watch anymore.
Once in a while I still like to watch the kids in the truck series run.

Just finished up the recording last night. Exciting finish!
I am always impressed how after 24 hours and thousand of miles, they are seconds apart

I am always impressed how after 24 hours and thousand of miles, they are seconds apart
I was watching the last little bit of the 24hour Daytona race, I want to say last year where they were bumping and banging for the win on the last few corners after 24 hours.

Back