Volume Missing from "Fermentation Complete"

Nosybear

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see the volume in the "Fermentation Complete" brew log entry brought back. I use a conical primary fermentor and there is always some loss (about a quart). Maybe if I entered a "Racked" entry I could get my volume entered.

I'd like to see the volume in the "Fermentation Complete" brew log entry brought back. I use a conical primary fermentor and there is always some loss (about a quart). Maybe if I entered a "Racked" entry I could get my volume entered.

I updated on the other thread too, but for posterity: I deployed a change to the live site to add that field - should be working now.

The space to enter volume is back but the units defaults to blank - an irritation, no more than a mosquito bite....

The default units dropdown (gallons, quarts, drams, etc) was blank when I opened the brew session to edit the entry from last night. It might show a default unit when creating a new entry, I was editing the entry I'd already created. As mentioned above, I'm down to minor irritants so don't waste a lot of clock cycles on this one.

The default units dropdown (gallons, quarts, drams, etc) was blank when I opened the brew session to edit the entry from last night. It might show a default unit when creating a new entry, I was editing the entry I'd already created. As mentioned above, I'm down to minor irritants so don't waste a lot of clock cycles on this one.

Ah I understand now. Thanks for explaining that to me. I'll put in a ticket for it, but as a non-urgent matter. Thank you!

Back