View Count and Brew Count

Craigerrr

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
A while back there was a change made so that viewing our own recipes did not add to the view count. Was this change also supposed to affect the brew count? Just looking at a recipe I plan to brew this weekend at it shows brew count 0, but it also shows my last brew session. This is not really a big deal, I just thought it would list the number of times I brewed the recipe.
Cheers

A while back there was a change made so that viewing our own recipes did not add to the view count. Was this change also supposed to affect the brew count? Just looking at a recipe I plan to brew this weekend at it shows brew count 0, but it also shows my last brew session. This is not really a big deal, I just thought it would list the number of times I brewed the recipe.
Cheers
Brew count doesn't include the ones you've snapshotted? At least that's what I thought as I've only brewed one batch if I look at the recipe list and its the one I did before I understood snapshots.

I have my default set to take a snapshot so I can refer back after having made changes, so now I understand.

Not a big deal at all, I was just confused.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming folks:D

And yet, it seems odd to me...
In recipe view it shows my last brew session, so it sees it even though it is a snapshot, but doesn't include it in the count?
recipe shows brew session.JPG

recipe brew count.JPG

I've thought it was slightly weird too. The snapshot is still a brew against the recipe.

Back