very easy choclate beer recipe,need advice,please.

Even easier: Get a big container of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, say the Sam's Club size (or go cheap and use two bottles of the Wal-Mart store brand). Dump it into your Porter at flameout. Voile, chocolate beer! I believe the syrup is fat-free so no problems with head retention.

Here, finally, is my take: Make a Porter. At fifteen minutes remaining in the boil, crumble some high percentage chocolate - yes chocolate - into the beer, say one baking chocolate bar. Voile, chocolate beer! The Porter will already have some chocolate flavors in it, the baker's chocolate will complement them. You may have issues with head retention due to the oil in the chocolate. Use high cocoa percentage chocolate, the higher the better.
great stuff,thanks for your guys advice,i cant wait for friday to try these out.
im gonna do 2 liter batches of each,thank you!

Even easier: Get a big container of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup, say the Sam's Club size (or go cheap and use two bottles of the Wal-Mart store brand). Dump it into your Porter at flameout. Voile, chocolate beer! I believe the syrup is fat-free so no problems with head retention.
I'm gunna have to try this for sure:).
My last stout I put a jar of Caramel fudge type spread in it there was alot going on in it but certainly no distractions flavour wise if anything I think it helped with the body on the jar I read after condenced milk hmmm maybe like lactose sugar :).

My last stout I put a jar of Caramel fudge type spread in it there was alot going on in it but certainly no distractions flavour wise if anything I think it helped with the body on the jar I read after condenced milk hmmm maybe like lactose sugar :).
Condensed milk will contain lactose.... I try to avoid using it, if I want something sweeter, I'll mash at a higher temperature, say 156-158 Fahrenheit, and let dextrines and the amylase enzymes in my saliva sweeten it. Chocolate is easy, it's not a volatile flavor so adding it just about any time in the process will work.

I've thought about cheating on fruit and other flavors by using flavored syrups. I've even put Life Cereal in my beer - not yet brave enough to try something like Lucky Charms or Count Chocula... Caramel topping is a great idea! I'll steal that one for sure.

Back