Using Multiple Tilt Hyd

Dornbox

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is there a trick to get your additional Tilt's reporting to your brew sessions? I had 1, worked and still works great. Purchased another one, it works great except for the life of me I can not get the data to show up in the beer session fermentation chart. Up to now I just opened my phone app, the new Tilt showed up, I went to my brew session, linked to the new color, nothing. Then I went back to the app and under the setting for the new tilt, started a new log, nothing. Then I pasted the BF link into the cloud URL for the new Tilt, nothing. Started a new log again, nothing. The app see it and uploads it somewhere but brewers friend will not post the information for the new tilt. Old one is working fine. The tilt is "active" in the brew session .

Many thanks!

Are you choosing the color of the new Tilt? You can have multiples, just by choosing them and linking:

3EF08F01-A3B5-4AB8-AB58-392B5B085185.jpeg

Remember that the phone app is terribly outdated (that’s why the new ones are about to be released), so do this on the website via a browser, on the phone.

@Yooper That was the 1st thing I tried. Then when it wouldn’t show / graph the data I started playing with the settings in the tilt app.

In my device settings, the new tilt shows up with the old one but there is no data / last report info under the device. Just (Purple Tilt) with a green check mark and the Beer's Name.

Thanks

Last edited:
@Yooper That was the 1st thing I tried. Then when it wouldn’t show / graph the data I started playing with the settings in the tilt app.

In my device settings, the new tilt shows up with the old one but there is no data / last report info under the device. Just (Purple Tilt) with a green check mark and the Beer's Name.

Thanks

So it's there- with the beer name so it seems linked, but it's not showing the data? Is it showing the info on the Tilt app?

Thanks @Yooper . I got it. I was putting the BF link under the default link. Once I put it in the 3rd party link area all started working. Thanks again for your help!

Back