Unsolicited Ad for Premium Membership

Vesparados

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I upgraded to premium membership recently and am VERY pleased with the tools in the package. I am new to home brewing, but apparently have a problem...Eight batches of all grain this year and my first two original recipes. I used the brewing checklist yesterday, it really is a lot better than my hand written, illegible notebook. I uploaded the previous batches during boil time. Thanks for this great tool.

Cheers!

The thing that really made it for me is that I have my recipes and profiles pretty much anywhere. Beersmith is just to damned clunky to track your stuff if you want to use more than one computer for it. (IE: build recipe at work or in the house, then use your laptop while brewing.)

The thing that really made it for me is that I have my recipes and profiles pretty much anywhere. Beersmith is just to damned clunky to track your stuff if you want to use more than one computer for it. (IE: build recipe at work or in the house, then use your laptop while brewing.)
Agreed. Cloud for the win!

I'm so glad you like it as much as we do!

Please let us know if you have any brewing questions or need any help at all because this forum is all about helping each other grow as brewers and we love to help when we can.

I switched over a couple of years ago from BeerSmith. Brewer's Friend UI is way better with the added benefit of I can play with my recipes at work.

Back