Trying a HopHouse 13 Clone HELP needed

The times for hopping in the recipe are all for additions during the boil. The first one is the Galaxy at 60 minutes left to boil, Topaz at 20 minutes left to boil and Mosaic with 5 minutes left in the boil.

I can't see any mention of a dry hop on line, so it may not use one.

Edit: is that a link to your copy, where you've put in some hop timings? If it is, i'd be thinking the Topaz would be the early addition and the Mosaic and Galaxy are the late additions, maybe together at flameout. Though I've not had the beer.

I don't know the beer, and I am not a lager guy, so, unfortunately I don't have any advice to offer.
Good luck with it.

The times for hopping in the recipe are all for additions during the boil. The first one is the Galaxy at 60 minutes left to boil, Topaz at 20 minutes left to boil and Mosaic with 5 minutes left in the boil.

I can't see any mention of a dry hop on line, so it may not use one.

Edit: is that a link to your copy, where you've put in some hop timings? If it is, i'd be thinking the Topaz would be the early addition and the Mosaic and Galaxy are the late additions, maybe together at flameout. Though I've not had the beer.

Hi Mark. The times are what ive added, just hoping its about right. its done now so we will soon find out, but thanks for your input. Any thoughts on a dry hop schedule?

Hi all, im trying a HopHouse 13 clone as I love the real thing so figured why not make my own. I found 1 recipe on here but it seems to be incomplete. there are no times for hopping and I cant decide what would be best. Can someone, anyone, give me some guidance please. this is a link to the recipe page https://www.brewersfriend.com/homebrew/recipe/view/1010699/hophouse-13-clone-
Hi Bad Fruit, did you manage to get a good clone of the Hop House 13

Regards

Simon

Back