Total Brews Column Empty

Dano

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Under "My Recipes" the column Total Brews is empty for quite a few recipes. Is there a way to edit that column to reflect the correct data?

I've had this same issue as I guess everyone else has dano. After brewing a recipe it doesn't register in brewed column this it. I try to fill out all log entries hoping it would click over as brewed but it seems to me to be hit and miss. I'm sure someone here can help as me and you seem to be in the same boat mate.

It's a minor thing. At least it doesn't affect the brew!

I recon it helps for when searching the recipes on here so you can see if they have actually brewed that recipe or not.

theres been a glitch in the brewed setting whether it's the column on my dashboard or my recipes, he didn't say how he did it but Josh fixed mine once last year

theres been a glitch in the brewed setting whether it's the column on my dashboard or my recipes, he didn't say how he did it but Josh fixed mine once last year
Would love it if josh fixed mine haha. It click over as brewed sometimes then sometimes it doesn't. But yea you can probably gague a recipe better on here if you can see the brew count it gives,its better accountability. So you know it's not a dud. I should be able to spot a shot recipe by now but I'm still learning. Another one is when you brew someone else's recipe like I brewed Stikks vanilla cream ale will it clock one over on that recipe tally? I looked at his recipe at the bottom and it didn't add me to the others who brewed this list? Not that it really matters but it would be better that way.;)

I will discuss this with the developer (Josh) and see what's up. This hasn't happened to me, so I'm trying to picture it. Josh will remember and be able to fill us all in, I'm sure.

I still don't have an answer- all looks good on our end. Which recipe specifically are you looking at that shows it's not brewed? I see a long list of deleted recipes, but I looked into one. The Warriors Smash Golden is not shared (so no one else can see/brew it), and you brewed it twice as a snapshot so it doesn't show in one place as brewed. I hope that makes sense! If not, if you pick one that you're having this issue with, I can look into that one and see if it's the same issue.

Back