Too many hops!!!

No. The details of the odors are quite different. However, I have heard of experiments where hop vines were grafted onto "hemp" roots and the resulting bines contained THC.No idea if it's true.

Don, you know better than to say stuff like that here! There are impressionable Canadians on this forum! :p

The Canadians are firing up their legal bowls of weed and laughing at you guys worried mailing hops.

Mine came today! Thanks again.

I told my wife I got mail order pot, she just stared at me for like 2 minutes lol
Should have seen the look on the gal at the post office when I showed up with a tote full of vacuum seal green cones and asked for mailing boxes, LOL.

Mine arrived today. THANKS.

I have some San Francisco Lager yeast saved and will brew a version of Anchor's California Lager.
100% 2 row barley with some acidulated malt to adjust PH .. Or other acid.
30 IBUs total. All Cluster. 20 IBUs for 60 min. and 10 IBUs for 10 minutes.
Easy, simple, drinkable.
Put the Dead, the Allman's and Quicksilver on and pretend you're in Golden Gate Park.

No. The details of the odors are quite different. However, I have heard of experiments where hop vines were grafted onto "hemp" roots and the resulting bines contained THC.No idea if it's true.

From hop country, WA: one of the older, industry founder growers from Sunnyside, WA once told me that there were experiments during WWII to do grafting to help alleviate hemp shortage. He said indeed the THC did come through... FWIW.

Back