Tilt Calibration for Fermentation Tab

Hobbs

Premium Member
Reaction score
I can calibrate my gravity reading on the Tilt app when placed in water but have not found a way to make sure this pushes to the fermentation tab readings and log on Brewer's friend. I can make the adjustment in my head but in the future would be nice to know that the readings were actually off. Is there a way to adjust the calibration somewhere on Brewer's friend so it reads correctly? Thanks.

I can calibrate my gravity reading on the Tilt app when placed in water but have not found a way to make sure this pushes to the fermentation tab readings and log on Brewer's friend. I can make the adjustment in my head but in the future would be nice to know that the readings were actually off. Is there a way to adjust the calibration somewhere on Brewer's friend so it reads correctly? Thanks.
Mine pushes the calibrated readings to BF

If you calibrate it in the tilt app or on the tiltpi app. It should be passing that value to whatever location you pushing it to.

Are you sure you saved the calibration?

You need to calibrate the tilt on the app you're using to push the data to the internet. So if you're using tiltpi for logging, calibrate on tiltpi. If you're using the tilt mobile app calibrate on the tilt mobile app. Calibrations on one app don't transfer to the other one.

You need to calibrate the tilt on the app you're using to push the data to the internet. So if you're using tiltpi for logging, calibrate on tiltpi. If you're using the tilt mobile app calibrate on the tilt mobile app. Calibrations on one app don't transfer to the other one.
Hi Mark,
Yes I am using TiltPi and definitely did the calibration on the Tilt mobile app only. This totally makes sense and I had a feeling this was the case. Going to make the adjustments on the Pi for my next brew. Thanks for the help!

Eric

Hi Mark,
Yes I am using TiltPi and definitely did the calibration on the Tilt mobile app only. This totally makes sense and I had a feeling this was the case. Going to make the adjustments on the Pi for my next brew. Thanks for the help!

Eric
100% why it didn't send the calibrated data

Back