Standalone Fermentation Chart

Mase

Trial Member
Reaction score
Would like to have a Standalone fermentation chart. Currently, you have to start a Brew Session to be able to use the fermentation chart. I may be in the minority, but I don’t use the “Brew it” feature of the recipes, but would like to still be able to chart the fermentation. Yes... Tilt will export to the cloud and I can use Google Sheets, but I’d rather use BF. I realize that the different meters won’t work if you don’t use it as intended, and That’s fine. I just want the chart.

Ps. Can we also find a way to toggle off the time line marker that displays time/temp/gravity wherever you pick along the fermentation chart? I use my phone to access BF 90% of the time and that little bugger jumps all around. I just want a way to toggle it off or on.

Thanks in advance!

I've mentioned this before: I'd like an easy way to turn off all the charts associated with the recipe and the brew session. I don't use them and they're just taking up screen real estate I could use for something else. And can we revert to the old print format, please....

Now back to my original request....:D

Just blowing the dust off this thread about the possibility of a standalone chart

Back