Speaking of time machines.

jeffpn

Lifetime Member
Reaction score
I did a time lapse video of my strawberry wheat fermenting. I started the video about 3 hours after I pitched the yeast, since I saw some activity. It went about 48 hours before my iPad fell over, after being bumped by some family member who won't come forward! I'm sure I can't post a video here, so here is a link to my Facebook page. I set the permission to global, so you don't need a Facebook account to view it.

https://www.facebook.com/jeffpn/videos/10205891788526216/

Don't know if it's just me, but I can't get it to work. Trying through my phone via Facebook app.

I'll take your word for it that it's cool to see

That's a bummer. I logged out of Facebook and tried it through the browser. It seemed to work. I'm not hard to find there. Type in facebook dot com slash jeffpn.

Wow. That's crazy how it totally kicks into high gear around the 12 sec mark.

I'm assuming thingshe settled and it went back to the color it was at the beginning?

And I think you need to solve the Case of the iPad Bumper, we need to see the whole thing without fear of that perp being loose in the streets

It hasn't cleared yet. I was hoping to do a beginning to end time lapse. I did see a pair of light blue denim shorts and some very white chicken legs at the end of the video. My youngest (16) son claims to suddenly remember bumping the iPad and putting it on the workbench after it fell (where I found it), but he's not wearing shorts like that today. My wife babysits, but no one is allowed in the basement. There's only two kids old enough to sneak around, not that they do. One was wearing a dress today, and the other does not have pale white legs!

Haha, do you have the sherlock hat and pipe? Or are you more of a kojak type of guy?

Who loves ya baby!

Back