Soda Stream Suds

BrainYYC

Trial Member
Reaction score
:)My wife asked me a funny question today that stumped me. If you were to put chilled wort ( like chilled in a fridge for a couple days to clarify) and then shot it full of gas in a soda stream, what would you have? Non alcoholic carbonated “non-beer”

anyways, there is the silly question of the day.

:)My wife asked me a funny question today that stumped me. If you were to put chilled wort ( like chilled in a fridge for a couple days to clarify) and then shot it full of gas in a soda stream, what would you have? Non alcoholic carbonated “non-beer”

Sweet carbonated wort. Leave the carbonation and chilled part out and serve it warm with a shot a scotch added to it instead. Much better:D

That was a short thread:D:D:D:D

What you could do, assuming that you have a soda stream, is fill one of the soda stream bottles with beer on bottling day. Carb that up and you have carbonated alcoholic beer, a little QC sample to give you an idea of how it will be once your bottle conditioning is done.

Sounds like Malta Goya

Holy smokes that exploding bottle is hilarious. Malta Goya sounds kinda of like Kvass, which I believe is made with bread but produces a similar result, sweet naturally carbonated non alcoholic beer like substance.

Back