Singing the 'Change the Profile Picture' Blues

Reaction score
I love this website, BUT I am frustrated that I am unable to change my profile image. When I upload a new image it says I am successful, but it does not change. I have tried solving this the last six months, but keep giving up.
Anyone have any suggestions? (Yes, I cleared my cache etc., etc.)
Thanks,
Brad

Delete? I don't see a way to simply delete the current image. (Sorry for the ignorance.)

ok my mistake, it was another form I was thinking of but I changed mine just now and it worked so this is a job for an admin

I went into your account, and was able to change your profile picture. Unfortunately, I don't have access to your photo to change it back, though.
All I did was log in as you, click the "profile and pictures" link, and then use the box to change the image. I then uploaded a photo from my computer (my hydrometer, not yours), and clicked "submit". I clicked "submit" then on the bottom of the page, and it held just fine.

Maybe try again, and let me know what happens? A screen shot if you get a notice that it has been changed, but it didn't actually change, would be a huge help.

Back