Shared recipes

EvanAltman36

Trial Member
Reaction score
Is there any way for me to see who has brewed a recipe that I've posted on BF? One of mine shows a tally in the "brewed" category and I'd love to get feedback on it from someone other than myself.

Not at this point, but we are looking into a 'group brewing' feature that would allow sharing of brew sessions. That would tie into many things like a better feedback system . We've been focusing on dialing in the individual brewer's experience lately, but could do that someday.

I think that'd be great, Larry.
I have brewed most of my recipes more than once and would like to hear others responses if they brewed them as well.

I'm working on a house porter that I just brewed and tweaked for the 3rd time. The first started as an Edmond Fitzgerald Clone and has morphed from there.

Hearing others comments on a recipe could help in everyone's development.

Brian

I have a good friend who is also a home-brewer, and we've been swapping ideas about techniques and styles and things. Given that we're new to the scene and fathers of young kids, time is at a premium and we don't have much of a local community with which to share our results. We haven't yet brewed together but were discussing options for splitting batches into 2.5 gallons in order to pitch different yeast strains or dry hops in each so as to experiment with flavors.
I'm a seasonal nerd, so I've set my own recipes up in that pattern, but I know that other brewers don't have such ties and will simply brew whatever, whenever. So I'm not brewing a stout or porter in the Spring or Summer. But if someone else wanted to, and they brewed one of mine, that could really help me dial in the recipe at a time when I'm not brewing. I've also got limited time and space, so the sharing would be sort of like cloud brewing.

Back