Search form min and max values

Nörden Bräu

Trial Member
Reaction score
When doing a recipe search, a nice feature would be the ability to set min and max values for ABV and IBU. It may requiring adding an index on those fields to optimize the DB, but you may already have one since I can sort by both fields. I am not sure what backend you use, but an additional WHERE clause like

Code:
SELECT * FROM recipes WHERE recipe.ibu < request.max_ibu AND recipe.ibu > request.min_ibu

Forgive the lame pseudo code and over generalizations, but looking for a good starter recipe with an IBU less than 35 in the color I was looking for took me 45 minutes since i was unable to limit my search to what I was looking for. Something like this may be a useful feature in these situations.

a page pagination would help searching on each category also as to not limit the search just a small amount of recipes

Thanks for the feedback. The search functionality could definitely use a little love and some more advanced options. Adding this to our feature tracker now. It's fairly straightforward to implement, so I'll plan to get to this soon. Thanks!

Back