Return to the site

babar79

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am finally returning to the site. I've been a bit busy in the past months with personal stuff (new addition to the family) but haven't stopped brewing.

I return to the surprise of new management and have been reading quite a bit about what is going on. I would like to offer my services as an IT professional (cyber security and IT management).

Back to brewing, I'm moving my Island Hopper IPA to secondary today and might do an oatmeal stout this afternoon. :D

babar79 said:
Hello all,

I am finally returning to the site. I've been a bit busy in the past months with personal stuff (new addition to the family) but haven't stopped brewing.

I return to the surprise of new management and have been reading quite a bit about what is going on. I would like to offer my services as an IT professional (cyber security and IT management).

Back to brewing, I'm moving my Island Hopper IPA to secondary today and might do an oatmeal stout this afternoon. :D

I really appreciate the offer! I do have a few mods now, but if a position opens up, or we determine we need more I will let you know.

Thanks again for the offer!

Back