(RESOLVED) Calculator CO2 when re-fermenting

Reaction score
It would be nice to have a calculator for adding sugar during the bottling process which can show the amount of CO2 it will produce. And vice versa off course.

I make a lot of 20 Liter testbrews which I split up in 2 to add different yeast strains.
What I do know is copy the recipe or write it down in the notes section. That works well, but It would be nice to have 2 calculators thus providing different outcome due to attenuation differences of the type yeast used.

I apologize for my English, I'm from the Netherlands :D

This is my favorite piece of brewing software! Very nice!
We have a lot of other excellent apps in Holland but they are all written for Windows, not a Mac ;) Guess what I'm using......
So, here's my last suggestion. We like to work for color with EBC values, there is an option for that to show in the header, that's fine.
Is it possible to add the EBC values to each of the fermentables or make them user available so we can fill them in ourselves? That would be the cherry on the pie !!

Keep on brewing and have one!

Rob

Re: Calculator CO2 when re-fermenting

Our priming calculator is here:
http://www.brewersfriend.com/beer-priming-calculator/

As for changing the grain units from lovibond to ECB, that would be major work... We are working on an idea to re-vamp the grain list completely, but that is not currently slotted into a release, so it could be awhile.

With the split batches with yeasts, what you might want to create two brew sessions. The brew session feature doesn't support split batches. It is an interesting idea.

Thanks for the praise!

Re: Calculator CO2 when re-fermenting

Thanks Larry, I was so busy with thinking that the priming calc was in the brewing program that I stupidly forgot to look at the calculators-section.....
+ I know now that it's called 'priming', lol.

Too bad about the ECB-values, is there a formula to calculate from lovibond to ECB?

Back