Recipe Not Saving

Mieshka

Premium Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

I built a recipe and saved it. I’m using my iPad and if I edit the recipe and click the save button it looks OK. When I go the view the recipe before I print it items previously listed will be gone. I’ve added items back several times and something else will get dropped. Is it the iPad? Should I build the recipe on my lap top?
Thanks,
Michael

Thanks for joining the forums and reaching out, I'm reporting this over to the devs right now to investigate.

If there's any additional specific examples you can add, please let us know!

Thanks for the reply. The only thing I can add is that it happens with the two recipes I’ve developed.

I've logged into your account and am unable to reproduce on my computer, it may be ipad specific. Can you share any screenshots of the steps you're doing so we can try to assist? Are you using the web browser print, the Brewer'sFriend recipe print, did you save before printing, are you printing from within the recipe edit mode, or the recipe view mode?

Hello,
I’m printing from within the Brewers Friend app. I save before I print. It was also happening when went to view a recipe. I’ll check to see if happens on my computer. It might be iPad specific.

Thanks

Greetings,

I completed a brew session yesterday and edited the recipe. I switched from Safari to the Crome browser and didn’t have any problems editing and saving the recipe. I did build a new water profile that disappeared. I saved it but it wasn’t there when I went to link it. I built another one and it’s OK. I really like using all the resources in Brewers Friend. Thanks for looking into my questions.

Michael

I've had a recurring problem when editing a recipe on my desktop, then switching over to edit it on ipad, and back and forth. At some point my changes will be lost in the recipe editor.

I've wondered if its because the ipad sometimes refreshes the tab when you click on it. This might over write existing settings? I would really like to see this fixed.

Back