I am sad to say the endless defects with this site are too much for me and I will be taking my recipes elsewhere. Every time I edit or attempt to create a recipe, something is changed or broken. Tonight, after a break of 6 months from brewing, I thought I would create a new recipe for an upcoming brew (I find myself at home a lot at the moment). Alas, not so fast, buddy... First, I find that I can't actually add a fermentable. I pick one off the list from my inventory, add a quantity and go to save the recipe but get an error message saying I need to enter a fermentable. But I just did! So I take a guess and go to my inventory and add 100 kg of the ingredient. I start a new recipe and go to add my inventory item. It is there but its name is changed. It was "Joe White Wheat Malt", now it's called "Joe White - Search". What? So I can now add the ingredient and save the recipe but it's just wrong. Somehow, adding a quantity to the inventory item has caused its name to go missing. So I go back to my Inventory, find the entry called Joe White Search (yes, it really is now called that) and edit it back to Joe White Wheat Malt and save it. Nope. Not saved. It's still Joe White Search. What!!? So I can't create a recipe unless I have a quantity of the ingredient on hand. Really? And when I add a dummy quantity just so I can move on, it breaks my Inventory entry. Really? But this is unfortunately not an isolated incident. There have been so many defects and changes to the recipe editor and the inventory item picking process over the last two years that I now am scared to change a recipe in case it gets damaged in some way I can't foresee. This is not a good user experience. And then there was the change to OG calculations last year that broke the OG of every one of my finely tuned recipes and caused me to have to re-calibrate my Brewhouse Efficiency and re-enter all my recipes from scratch. Only to have that change backed out, meaning I had to go and re-enter everything a second time back to their original values. Yes, it happened and I am still annoyed. The Recipe Editor is the key feature of the Brewer's Friend product and it is so unreliable it is simply woeful - I have no other words to describe it. I just wanted to add a recipe but spent an hour messing around with irrelevancies simply to add a fermentable. And now I have spent another 15 minutes writing this post. What a mess. I am a product owner for a software company by profession and if I tried to sell software this buggy to our clients we would be out of business and I would get the sack. As a Lifetime Member I have invested a significant sum of money into this product. Now I feel that money was wasted (US$200 for effectively 2 years membership!) and I feel let down.