Recipe cost

AngryDuck

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
If i open recipe cost on the recipe edit page, i can only see price per Barel and Pint. Is there a setting so that i can change this in Euro/l or something?

From the recipe you can select the $ icon and select the unit of measure for that ingredient.
upload_2023-10-15_15-24-33.png
upload_2023-10-15_15-22-45.png upload_2023-10-15_15-24-33.png
To change the monetary form, go to "My Brewing" then "My Profile" then "General" tab and change the "Currency Format"
upload_2023-10-15_15-22-45.png

Yep, did that.
Every price is in Euro's and de measurement is metric.

94RL2Wr.png

You can see in this screenshot, prices are in euro and the total price is in euro. But i don't have a price per liter and that is what i want. A total price and a per liter price...

I haven't looked at that page in years. I forgot it was even there. Probably because it only gives prices per barrel and per pint. It would be a nice feature to be able to specify the volume size.

I haven't looked at that page in years. I forgot it was even there. Probably because it only gives prices per barrel and per pint. It would be a nice feature to be able to specify the volume size.
I'ts not the end of the world, i can multiply the cost per pint x2. But i thought i was missing something, clearly not. But it's a nice feature for the hobby brewer to keep track of the cost. Life is already so expensive...

Thanks....

Back