Random Photos.

Screenshot_20220213-113353_Facebook.jpg

Alright! Yeah, beer after riding is fundamental, for replenishment!
Is the trail the cut grass? Extra cushion.

Yes the cut grass is a trail and yeah...it Is somewhat extra cushion .....you know we don't heal as fast as we used to but really when you ride in it, it's more like riding in snow or beach sand because it is that cushy so there's a lot of roll resistance in the grass. This Is a county park in Maryland that has paved trails as well but that's full of moms with strollers and people with their earbuds on and not listening for people coming up behind them so I stick to the perimeter of the place and the few grass trails that they cut out of the meadow which is surrounded by woods and cornfields . Not a bad place to get a few easy miles in with 1 loop around on the drive home from work. There are quite a few trai!s between home and the office so I've got some good options from technical single track to swoopie fire trails around reservoirs to easy little gems like this place! You look to have a lot of slick rock there.

Yes the cut grass is a trail and yeah...it Is somewhat extra cushion .....you know we don't heal as fast as we used to but really when you ride in it, it's more like riding in snow or beach sand because it is that cushy so there's a lot of roll resistance in the grass. This Is a county park in Maryland that has paved trails as well but that's full of moms with strollers and people with their earbuds on and not listening for people coming up behind them so I stick to the perimeter of the place and the few grass trails that they cut out of the meadow which is surrounded by woods and cornfields . Not a bad place to get a few easy miles in with 1 loop around on the drive home from work. There are quite a few trai!s between home and the office so I've got some good options from technical single track to swoopie fire trails around reservoirs to easy little gems like this place! You look to have a lot of slick rock there.
I have some great trails available right outside my door, and plenty more just a short drive from home. On Monday, I decided to ride a fire road that my wife and I hike all the time. It has 2 gnarly sections - steep and deeply rutted. As I approached the first short steep climb, I told myself to concentrate on where I wanted to go, and to click out of my cleats. Right next to the deep rut, I brushed the bush on the left, and still attached to my cleats, I looked down and right into the deep rut I fell. My right arm got scraped from below the elbow to below the shoulder, my right calf got scraped, and I got a raspberry and bruise high on my right thigh. I picked myself up, checked the bike, and rode on, without incident - just a little bloodied. I’ll be 56 next in a few weeks - yeah, I’m feeling it.

I was a equestrian patrol officer at Wilson Creek National park for years, its has nice county trails and monuments, mostly remembering the Civil War but that's slowly changing

10 minutes from me

Back