Hi Guys.. this recipe: https://brewdogrecipes.com/recipes/punk-ipa-2010-current says in the bottom right to dry hop for 5 days at 14C / 57F. I brewed yesterday and the yeast is well at it. The recipe says ferment at 66F which I'm doing. Normally people add dry hops after krausen falls. But if I then drop temp to 57 I'm going to be just under the yeast temp range (I'm using US-05 as I couldn't get the 1056 in the recipe). Should I : (a) wait for a few days until kruasen falls, then reduce temp to 15C / 50F and then throw in the hops for five days as called for. But I'm in a carboy. So would you then move to secondary to get the beer off the traub/hops? I'd rather not use a secondary. Don't have a carb set up so will be bottling. Typically wait 4 weeks to be safe in my first few brews so I wouldn't have to keep taking samples for the hydrometer. Or, (b) wait for a few days until kruasen falls, then reduce temp to 15C/57F , hop for 5 days then crank up temp back to 66F for the yeast and then just leave it for a few weeks, sample and bottle and not worry about leaving the hops in there that long? Not sure what I should do. What would you do? As always - thanks!