Problem with starting water profile

Lele

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I've a problem with starting water profile.
I don't know where I can write it.
Look at the image, please.
I press "target water" but nothing happens.
Until yesterday, there was no problem

Attachments

• Schermata 2018-08-01 alle 12.56.57.png
    Schermata 2018-08-01 alle 12.56.57.png
    169.1 KB · Views: 98
Similar general issue (so why start a new thread).

When starting up a new brew session and clicking the water profile link within the saved recipe for the Advanced Water Calc, NONE of the info transfers over. None of the grist makeup, not the target profiles (saved or even generic ones), and now some new weird record ID hash to link back to the base water record.

The new hash record ID is ok I guess, but there has to be a better way than having to jump through pages to find the hash, copy it, jump back & paste it, and then start editing. Clicking the hash record ID in the 'My Water Calcs' listing does nothing, and it should help pre-load things. Same for within saved recipes.

New features & layouts are fine, but the development on this one seems a bit half-baked before it got pushed to live. Please fix!

Sorry, maybe I badly explained myself.
My problem is that I can't write my ACTUAL water profile. I can write my target water profile, but now I don't know where I can write my Actual water profile, that is the profile of my house water, the WATER SOURCE MINERALS.
Until yesterday, there was no problem.
I do not know if it's clearer now...sorry for my English :(

Attachments

• Schermata 2018-08-01 alle 15.23.49.png
    Schermata 2018-08-01 alle 15.23.49.png
    171.6 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
We're working on this- I've experienced it myself and we're fixing it! I'll keep you posted.

Back