Print Recipe Feature

DanC

Trial Member
Established Member
Reaction score
I am not able to print my recipes. All I get is your irritating don't worry notice.

I just added an update, does it appear to be working now?

Works now. I will be a fan of the new print feature more after each brew day. Thanks.

another way to print is to export to an html, save, open and print, it seems to be a cleaner page and clearer text to me

I just re-visited the print feature and noticed the brew session selector button. Now I really like the feature. Good job on this improvement.

I don't think the print preview needs a link in it, the links to the fermentables doesn't print black, orange and very light gray on the print on my system

Ozarks Mountian Brew said:
I don't think the print preview needs a link in it, the links to the fermentables doesn't print black, orange and very light gray on the print on my system

Agreed - the orange text is very hard to read when printed on a B&W laser printer, not much easier to read on the screen.

Nice feature, but could we have it darkened up? Maybe the traditional blue links so they will be easier to read when printed?

+1 on changing the colour of the Fermentables hyperlink. Even a dark blue would work better.

Sorry about the issue, the fermentable names should be changed back to black text now.

Back