Price/brew report.

GFHomebrew

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Gday admins was doing a sorta homebrew cost analysis on my brewing in "My brew Report " feature on here.

It lists the total brews recipes grains hops other ingredients ect but no total price report.

Could we incorporate a total brew report cost into the brew report features please.

I'll go through and manually add the price of each brew using the price on the recipe sheet.

I'm imagining this is how the total price in the brew report would be calculated. Therefore if one doesn't bother to input the pricing for individual ingredients it'll report a 0 value or such and those who are pricing their brews will get a bit of an more informed overview of what things are costing...

Thankyou

Anyone else rekon they would benefit from this?

I rekon if I brewed commercially this would be very important.

Last edited:
Oh and it would be super cool if we could gather some data from the Brew Log feature on the site.

You know to really Nerd out on such things as.

Average yeast attenuation percentage.
Average time to hit Final Gravity.
Average Starting Gravity ABV ect .
Average Brew house Mash efficiency.
Average Final packaged volume.

Just spit balling...:)

I dont bother with filling in all the prices because I dont care enough to know, really. :D
Does it give your average fermentation profile like I was hinting at Inputting as a brew log feature?

That is neat.
I'm having a tight year here financially usually I don't care for costings when it comes to brewing but this year is different I'm sure I'm not the only one who would benefit from this included in the brew report:rolleyes:.

It would just be an extra few lines of programing ...

Does it give your average fermentation profile like I was hinting at Inputting as a brew log feature?

That is neat.
I'm having a tight year here financially usually I don't care for costings when it comes to brewing but this year is different I'm sure I'm not the only one who would benefit from this included in the brew report:rolleyes:.

It would just be an extra few lines of programing ...

not sure what you mean by this

I dont bother with filling in all the prices because I dont care enough to know, really. :D

We love having you on our forum contributing but since Brewer's Friend is the software company paying for this server and the customer service, we won't allow discussion of other software here. I think that's only fair.

We definitely have more report topics on our wish list, and once the new apps are out and we do a little other housekeeping, this is something we plan to roll out in the future. Thanks so much for the discussion on new/enhanced features that you'd like to see.

We definitely have more report topics on our wish list, and once the new apps are out and we do a little other housekeeping, this is something we plan to roll out in the future. Thanks so much for the discussion on new/enhanced features that you'd like to see.
Cool look forward to it.
Cheers :)

Back