Premium member Vs Lifetime member

GFHomebrew

Premium Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Gday all
Had a quiet Sunday here in Aus and was browsing the members section of the forum section here on brewersfriend.
Scrolling threw the notable members, active members and such alike wondering where so and so went and such forth yea I was bored :rolleyes:.

Anyhow I saw a few fellow Brewers on here are life members and much the rest are either premium (me) or trial members , yes I'm not a trial member I just haven't dropped that part of my title name yet:cool:.

Anyhow what's the go with lifetime membership life time members I'm guessing is no more yearly membership fees? I'm due for renewal I think I read in March this year. I know I'll want to continue on here as this forum has been a great learning curve in my brewing and I've really gone ahead in the quality of beers I've churned out as a result of the helpful and informative advise I've been given from you fellow die hard Brewers here:).

I'm gathering there is an extended fee more than the yearLy subscription fee. What are we talking here? 100$ Aus or US ha ha here we go again:p.

Cheers and happy Sunday to y'all;).​

Lifetime is $149.99 now, US Dollar. What ever you decide were glad to have you, Have a Great Sunday ;)

Last edited:

Back