Post a Flight!

Blackmuse

Lifetime Member
Established Member
Reaction score
Hey folks! I recently had enough beer on tap to actually have a flight of beers! My buddy went out of his way to make me some flight paddles out of a tree he cut down so I rightfully filled it! He made me a couple of them which is wicked cool. Of course - no one is coming over to use them with this whole virus thing so I thought I'd share here!

I'd love to see some other flights! By now we all probably have a serious backlog of homebrew!

20200419_161729.jpg

Captured Yeast Blonde Ale, Vienna Lager, Home Toasted Lager, Maple Brown Ale, Dunkleweiss

This picture is before most of the beers cleared. (Vienna Lager is already gone! lol)

Wow man! That's a great looking flight! I could do four beers, but no way would mine look near as nice. I really like the glasses. Flight tray is excellent also.

Wow man! That's a great looking flight! I could do four beers, but no way would mine look near as nice. I really like the glasses. Flight tray is excellent also.
Thanks! Four makes a sweet flight! Post a pick!. - I love seeing the color array.

I got the glasses on Amazon. They are made in the USA (Apparently glass is at least still made here!) by a company named Luminarc. I originally bought a set for a bachelor party I was bringing some homebrew to (I had them inscribed for it) and everyone loved them too. So when my buddy made me the flights I turned around and bought a dozen more!

Your friend has some serious skills. They look awesome!

OK, I stole the idea from the Internet. I didn’t just want to have a Flight, I wanted a Sword Flight! My glasses have not arrived yet so I’m not drilling the holes in it. But here’s a sample. From left to right
Red Beard Amber Ale
Bonnie and Clyde Mango Milkshake NEIPA
My Dog Lived at the brewery ESB
Mad Hatter Brown Ale
D7A98AAA-2225-486D-A9D4-F3FE77860ACD.jpeg
89D02F3C-66ED-463E-B8D2-64B5E413EC02.jpeg

OK, I stole the idea from the Internet. I didn’t just want to have a Flight, I wanted a Sword Flight! My glasses have not arrived yet so I’m not drilling the holes in it. But here’s a sample. From left to right
Red Beard Amber Ale
Bonnie and Clyde Mango Milkshake NEIPA
My Dog Lived at the brewery ESB
Mad Hatter Brown Ale
View attachment 10141 View attachment 10142
Bad ass!

Very cool man! Some nice looking beers too!

Tasting time for a newbie. From left to right, Simcoe, IPA w/ Special B, Amber, and My Brides English Brown. Served with goat cheese balls rolled in roasted garlic, baked wheat crackers, toasted french bread, and a side of veggies and olives.
TastingTime.jpg

Tasting time for a newbie. From left to right, Simcoe, IPA w/ Special B, Amber, and My Brides English Brown. Served with goat cheese balls rolled in roasted garlic, baked wheat crackers, toasted french bread, and a side of veggies and olives.View attachment 10246
Bravo Bravo what a sexy looking flight!

Back