Photos of Brew Sessions and Final Beer

Sean07

Trial Member
Reaction score
Hi All
I may have missed something, after 34 brews I am now wanting to record photo's of specific brew sessions and the resulting beer. Hopefully will help with consistency. I cannot find how to do that apart from adding a photo to recipe, would like to add as part of tasting note in the brew session. Can this be done?
Sean

Since the brew session notes support markdown, you can record images, tables etc in the notes.

For example, you can add a photo like this.

*Image credits to Derek Springer of FiveBladesBrewing

upload_2021-2-13_12-2-24.png

Since the brew session notes support markdown, you can record images, tables etc in the notes.

For example, you can add a photo like this.

*Image credits to Derek Springer of FiveBladesBrewing

View attachment 14244

Wow that makes it seem very simple. No matter what I do I cannot get a local image to appear. The format ![TEXT](file:/pathway/imagefile.jpg) seems logical but unsuccessful. I have tried moving to different locations (Desktop, dropbox location, ....etc) with no luck. Is there something about APPLE that is the issue here?

Wow that makes it seem very simple. No matter what I do I cannot get a local image to appear. The format ![TEXT](file:/pathway/imagefile.jpg) seems logical but unsuccessful. I have tried moving to different locations (Desktop, dropbox location, ....etc) with no luck. Is there something about APPLE that is the issue here?
Since the markdown is being ran on the server, I believe you'll need to upload the image file somewhere else that is accessible to the public, then link it. I don't think local files will work.

Since the markdown is being ran on the server, I believe you'll need to upload the image file somewhere else that is accessible to the public, then link it. I don't think local files will work.
Thanks for the info - sounds logical.... a challenge now to find public accessible location......

Back