Outdated Water Profiles

Roadshow HomeBrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
First let me apologize if this has been asked before. I have seen no mention of my question on this forum. I have several water profiles of friend's source water I have brewed with as well as the water from my last residence. I have also made a couple target profiles that I have tried and wasn't impressed with. These profiles are now outdated, and I will never use them again. I have looked and found no way to delete them off of my list or even edit them as a future profile. Is it possible to delete and or edit them? Thanks

First let me apologize if this has been asked before. I have seen no mention of my question on this forum. I have several water profiles of friend's source water I have brewed with as well as the water from my last residence. I have also made a couple target profiles that I have tried and wasn't impressed with. These profiles are now outdated, and I will never use them again. I have looked and found no way to delete them off of my list or even edit them as a future profile. Is it possible to delete and or edit them? Thanks

Are you still showing them in your account? Most of my very old ones (pre 2019) are gone out of mine. Do you have some to delete that I can ask the developer to remove?

I have an interesting one.
When I link to an existing water profile, the profile will change to a long ago deleted profile. I have to click on choose a profile and then reselect my saved profile to change it over.
I've hit save endlessly but it'll still default back.
Maybe something on my computer, but I just know to look for it and then change it.
Maybe I'll screenshot it next time it happens and paste it on here.

Are you still showing them in your account? Most of my very old ones (pre 2019) are gone out of mine. Do you have some to delete that I can ask the developer to remove?
yes, their names are, Brian Sommers House, Elkhart, hermitage, Kölsch, Wichita Water 2018, and Kölsch Water. Thanks

I have an interesting one.
When I link to an existing water profile, the profile will change to a long ago deleted profile. I have to click on choose a profile and then reselect my saved profile to change it over.
I've hit save endlessly but it'll still default back.
Maybe something on my computer, but I just know to look for it and then change it.
Maybe I'll screenshot it next time it happens and paste it on here.
If you are talking source water. I believe you can set a default.

upload_2023-9-19_12-24-19.png

From my recipe, clicking on edit the water, this deleted profile loads. Then I have to click the dropdown click on select water and then click on MBC 2021 and it loads the only one I have saved in the system? Could this just be something on my end?
upload_2023-9-19_12-27-39.png
upload_2023-9-19_12-24-19.png
upload_2023-9-19_12-27-39.png

yes, their names are, Brian Sommers House, Elkhart, hermitage, Kölsch, Wichita Water 2018, and Kölsch Water. Thanks

You should be able to open up all of your water profiles and delete the ones you don't want. If you can't find it, please let me know and I can do it.

Back