Other hobbies

All of my coworkers play. Like we have 5-6 employees that play fairly regularly
That's awesome! I'm still healing a back injury which makes it difficult to do a complete wind up. But I'm real accurate on mid and short throws which gives me a nice edge :D my buddy and I play for a dollar per hole and then pay up at the brewery thats near by

That's awesome! I'm still healing a back injury which makes it difficult to do a complete wind up. But I'm real accurate on mid and short throws which gives me a nice edge :D my buddy and I play for a dollar per hole and then pay up at the brewery thats near by
That sounds fun! I generally play solo or with the gf. We have been playing for about a year.

When I play with coworkers it is a treat!

Nice! I usually play with a buddy from work. I wish Virginia had more mild summers because once it gets into June I don't want to be outside anymore lol
I think I have all of you beat when it comes to being miserably hot and humid in the summer LOL. Well, maybe with the exception of Zambi.
I'm basically starting life over again, so I guess I need to try some things outside that I haven't done in a while. I'm going back over tomorrow to check out the manatee, but this time in a kayak:) I haven't been in a kayak in a LONG time.

I think I have all of you beat when it comes to being miserably hot and humid in the summer LOL. Well, maybe with the exception of Zambi.
I'm basically starting life over again, so I guess I need to try some things outside that I haven't done in a while. I'm going back over tomorrow to check out the manatee, but this time in a kayak:) I haven't been in a kayak in a LONG time.
I would highly recommend giving disc golf a try! It's a blast!

Heat you def got me but bugs-wise man I think I still got it. We currently have a lovely bouquet of yellow flies(tiny horseflies), sand gnats, mosquitos, and the occasional 1"+ horse flie. All but the sand gnats will happily bite you through your sweat soaked shirt!

Zambi still probably wins though lol.

Nice! I usually play with a buddy from work. I wish Virginia had more mild summers because once it gets into June I don't want to be outside anymore lol
Also remember going up to visit a Carolina friend many moons ago and them bitching about 97 degrees, but without much humidity.
I laughed my ass off and told them the AC in the house was freezing me.

Also remember going up to visit a Carolina friend many moons ago and them bitching about 97 degrees, but without much humidity.
I laughed my ass off and told them the AC in the house was freezing me.
I lived in moab utah for a while. 110f is still hot as balls but 95 when it's 0 humidity is not terrible.

Didn't take pics today because I had to leave my phone in the truck, but I saw craploads of manatee, dolphins, birds, horseshoe crabs, and glowing jellyfish in the Indian River thanks to the guide. I should have done this years ago. It was really cool.

Back