Optional columns in "My Brew Sessions"

kalkunipraed

Trial Member
Reaction score
Table view of "My recipes" shows quite a bit of information. "My brew sessions" contains very little. It would be very useful if I could select from various columns to show in those views.

For example, recently I wanted see if my attenuation was up to par. To see that I had to open every session separately. Instead It would be nice If I could set attenuation as a column to show.

What do other people think? It seems like a good thing to get various information about your processes.
Interesting and useful examples of possible columns in "Brew Sessions":
* Apparent attenuation(possibly with short name of yeast) [maybe even vs. expected]
* Final brewhouse efficiency
* Difference(delta) of OG, FG, expected ABV

This information would make it easy to look up brews that differ much, or how your process has improved over time.

Thank you for your consideration.

(I looked at year back in feature requests and didn't see anything similar in post titles)

I know this is an older post, but this is exactly what I was looking for! I love BF and have been using it 2 years now - nice work!!

What I would like to see is a bit more customization available to the user. For instance, I like the My Recipe page arranged by date - most recent first. So I name them with the date first. Each time I visit the page I need to choose Alphabetical Z-A to see the view I prefer. It would be great to choose an option and have it stay that way if I like.

Also, would be nice to choose columns myself. There are columns shown that I don't have any interest in, but would love to have the option of viewing Efficiency and Attenuation for each beer instead of those other things. Is this already possible?

Thanks!

Back