Off flavor of the week

Single pump vs double pump, 2seal bands vs 1, drip tray vs none, but all of them have the same type of reviews of people not following directions and complaining. I do know liquid is a killer for a vacuum pump. We will use ours for a lot of wild game also so liquid is an issue. NOT putting out for a chamber though. Any should beat zip locks.

just dehydrated a pound of hops, split into 1 oz bags, this will save me a bunch, good investment

WP_20161105_001.jpg

My assistant brewer just picked up a Foodsaver/Gamesaver Plus from Cabelas yesterday. Will do our venison and garden vegies also.

awesome, I worked with this all afternoon yesterday, even works great on grain, but one thing ive found with this model, if you don't put the bag in just right it bocks, acts like its working but doesn't, the issue is the bag ends get pressed together and the suction cant find a whole, just add more bag and loop it in the channel with the end pointing up and your good, another issue is it has a over heat setting where if you use it one after another for 15 minutes it will flash, that means you need to let it cool down, open the lid for 5 and it works again

I bet yours is much better I have the cheaper model all in all Im happy lol

Back