NO ME FUNCIONA EL CALCULO DE IBUS CUNADO CREO LA RECETA

NO ME FUNCIONA EL CALCULO DE IBUS CUNADO CREO LA RECETA

Google Translate of the above: The IBUs calculation does not work for me when I create the recipe.

@L.R.S CERVECERO CASERO, can you describe in what way the IBUs are not correct? Also, please post in English as most as most of the brewers responding only speak English.
[¿Puedes describir de qué manera las IBU no son correctas? Además, publique en inglés, ya que la mayoría de los cerveceros que respondieron solo hablan inglés.]

WHEN I MAKE THE RECIPE IN THE HOP SECTION, IT DOESN'T CALCULATE THE IBUS ONLY THE TOTAL WEIGHT. IT HAPPENS TO ME WITH THE NEIPA STYLE.

I suspect your hop entries do not have an AA value set - just the name? Just a guess

Are there IBUs for some hops? I've never brewed an NEIPA but I do know that they have a ton of dry hops and the calculator does not calculate IBUs for dry hops. There have been discussions on numerous forums on how to better calculate IBUs from flameout, whirlpool and dry hopping.

¿Existen IBU para algunos lúpulos? Nunca he elaborado una NEIPA, pero sé que tienen una tonelada de lúpulo seco y la calculadora no calcula las IBU para el lúpulo seco. Ha habido debates en numerosos foros sobre cómo calcular mejor las IBU de flameout, whirlpool y dry hopping.

Hello,
Thank you for reporting your issue. I am able to log in to your account and see IBU calculations exist for your NEIPA recipe. Please provide a screenshot for further support.

Please verify the Utilization is correct, and be aware the IBUs are not calculated for dry hopping.

Hola,
Gracias por informar su problema. Puedo iniciar sesión en su cuenta y ver que existen cálculos de IBU para su receta NEIPA. Proporcione una captura de pantalla para obtener más ayuda.

Verifique que la Utilización sea correcta y tenga en cuenta que las IBU no se calculan para el dry hopping.

upload_2022-3-22_19-32-7.png

Back