No Brew Day Button in Windows App

Wagsbags83

Trial Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me why when i download the windows app for brewers friend, I don't get a brew day button at all? I am really looking forward to using this app but haven't been able to yet because of this.

Thanks,
Chris

I'm also curious about the "Brew Day Mode" advertised...

Anybody from Brewer's Friend want to chime in?

the windows app on your pc only allows you to create a recipe then upload it to the site, or save it locally, you still brew it on the website

Ozarks Mountain Brew said:
the windows app on your pc only allows you to create a recipe then upload it to the site, or save it locally, you still brew it on the website

How about the brew day view advertised?

That is just a summary page and I can't seem to get to it. It is different from brew session portion of the website.
29474462668c9dc92fe6fc8419e80a62.jpg

Just seems strange that they show on the windows app page that there is a brew day mode button above the timers button and yet mine never has that when i download this program.

Wagsbags83 said:
Just seems strange that they show on the windows app page that there is a brew day mode button above the timers button and yet mine never has that when i download this program.

Exactly. I'm just curious. I use ProMash but enjoy this interface and wanted to brew with it to see how I like.

The summary page is attractive if I can find it!

Im guess since this is the free version it will be limited, Im betting a paid version will have the features your wanting in the future

Im guess since this is the free version it will be limited, Im betting a paid version will have the features your wanting in the future

But it's advertised as part of the feature set.

I've reached out to the developers to no avail.

I see that now in your posts but as of today never had it beta testing the program, Im sure it will come in time

I see that now in your posts but as of today never had it beta testing the program, Im sure it will come in time

Understood!

Just an update:

I received some reply emails about my requests to the BF staff.

I re-downloaded the program and Viola! Brew Day button was right where it was supposed to be. But......

......when you edit your system settings and save, the brew day button disappears for good. Must be some sort of a glitch. I e-mailed them back to let them know.

Just a quick update everyone. I downloaded the new update for the brewers friend window's app and now the brew day button is there. It even stayed there after changing all my setting and everything.

Thanks,
Chris

Back