Nice Recovery Brewers Freind!

Discussion in 'Brewer's Friend Announcements' started by Craigerrr, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Craigerrr

Craigerrr Well-Known Member

I have to say that BF has done a real nice job recovering from what was, in the beginning, a disastrous update.
    Things are pretty much back to where they were and then some. I see some of the improvements shining through now.

Well done BF staff

2. thunderwagn

thunderwagn Well-Known Member

Totally agree, and super happy at this point that things are working out as they should. I still run into a hiccup or two, but nothing that keeps me from brewing and feeling good about what I'm seeing.

Yooper and priceless need a Christmas bonus.

3. Yooper

Yooper Administrator
    Staff Member

Happily retired
    Ha- as a volunteer Admin I bet they would be willing to triple my salary. :)

Seriously, I’m so happy that you are satisfied. We really appreciate our customers, and we do listen to what you have to say. Mark (@Pricelessbrewing ) is a great addition to the team, and I’m thrilled that he is willing to work with us making Brewer’s Friend the best brewing software available.

Please feel free to continue sending us feedback, as we do take every comment very seriously, positive and negative.