Newsletter out today!

Yooper

Administrator
Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
Did you all get a chance to see the newsletter that was released and emailed out today?

I wanted to make sure that you saw @CRUNK ‘s recipe and photo was featured in it. He’s a big part of this forum, and it’s so fun to see someone you “know” in the newsletter.

Looks damned good.

I think the newsletter is awesome! I love the beer of month idea! Do you all just dig around for one or do we post them somewhere?

Did you all get a chance to see the newsletter that was released and emailed out today?

I wanted to make sure that you saw @CRUNK ‘s recipe and photo was featured in it. He’s a big part of this forum, and it’s so fun to see someone you “know” in the newsletter.
It's a good idea and a great looking beer!

First time I noticed the news letter, I like it, and the BOTM, like that too.
I have a 66 Chevy pickup I am rebuilding, an am on a forum for Chevy pickups, they have a truck of the month voted on by the board members, and a truck of the year as well.

I think the newsletter is awesome! I love the beer of month idea! Do you all just dig around for one or do we post them somewhere?

I started a thread called “show us your homebrew” and the editing committee (me) picks what strikes her fancy!

If you want to be featured, post a photo and a link to the recipe in the thread (or just start a new thread), and give a few words on the taste, and you could be featured next month!

Cool! That beer looks crystal clear. Beautiful.

Here is a sample of my wort into the fermenter

Attachments

• 20171209_141014_resized.jpg
    20171209_141014_resized.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 152
None of my hydrometers have a thermometer in them.

Well it beats trying to jamb a thermometer and a hydrometer in the same test rube when taking grav sample:)!

You should be able to find them at most online brew shops. They cost a little more than regular hydrometers but you get 2 functions.

Back