New to this forum...

Alexander&Sons

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello all, checking out this site in free trial. Assessing the value of the site. I have discovered a recipe, Third Eye Pale Ale that would be nice to brew. I've just converted to all grain brewing and brewing in 5
gallon batches. Does anyone know of a supplier who would send me the milled grain for this recipe along with all the hops? Thanks, Wayne

Hello all, checking out this site in free trial. Assessing the value of the site. I have discovered a recipe, Third Eye Pale Ale that would be nice to brew. I've just converted to all grain brewing and brewing in 5
gallon batches. Does anyone know of a supplier who would send me the milled grain for this recipe along with all the hops? Thanks, Wayne
Hey Wayne. Rite brew and Atlantic brew supply both do and are great to buy from.

I will second rite brew. Great company and fast.

Welcome to the asylum o_O

Welcome!

I'm sure you don't want to oder from my supplier ;)
Shipment cost will be prohibitive.

Anyway, where are you?
What beers do you like?
What equipment do you use?

If you are going to hang around for a bit, then maybe change your forum.name so we can differentiate you from the other brewers

Agree, in USA both rite brew and Atlantic are good choices. Don't forget the yeast!

Oh yes: welcome to brewers friend.

There's a place just north of Dallas...not too far from Flower Mound. North Texas Homebrew....does your extract supplier not carry grain?

Welcome to the clubhouse! What sort of beer were you making before going all grain?

North Texas Home Brew looks GREAT! Thanks for pointing it out. I had used a homebrew supplier in Richardson that is no longer there.

Welcome, sounds like you have some good options already. I can empathise with having to search 'em out though. Homebrew suppliers this side of the pond don't tend to last very long.

Back