Hi and welcome ;)
Can you tell us a little more?
Have you brewed anything yet? What sort of beer do you like?
I don't have a brewzilla, but I think maybe start with an extract kit to try it out?
Or an all grain kit, with everything already milled and hops and all included.
Do you have any way to control your fermentation temperature? Or at least a place in the house with a fairly stable temperature?

Several of us have the brewzilla.

Start by brewing a batch of water. Get familiar with the controls. Figure out how to get from hot water to cold water in the fermenter.

If you've never brewed before, let us know. Consider getting a brewing book, like How to Brew by John Palmer.

My 35 liter BZ holds maybe 13-14 pounds of grain maximum, so find a recipe for beer you might like and get the ingredients. Along with stuff to sanitize the cold side of anything.

Welcome

Would be great to bet a brewzilla profile in the equipment profile list @Pricelessbrewing ?

I just went to have a look for you but it ain't there.

It's tricky setting up your equipment profile I rekon get this bit right and you'll be brewing beer spot on your targets in no time:).

Let us know what else you've got equipment wise.

Welcome

Would be great to bet a brewzilla profile in the equipment profile list @Pricelessbrewing ?

I just went to have a look for you but it ain't there.

It's tricky setting up your equipment profile I rekon get this bit right and you'll be brewing beer spot on your targets in no time:).

Let us know what else you've got equipment wise.
There is a brewzilla profile.

There is a brewzilla profile.
Can't see oneo_O
Screenshot_20230814_051627_Chrome.jpg

I see there's a robobrew one .

Look higher up in that page, at "Select a profile".

View attachment 26309

View attachment 26308
That's in the brand section of the equipment profile ?

You know I can't find it that's weird o_O

WTF am I doing wrong lol

You know reason I'm rattling on about all this equipment profile stuff is I helped my workmate set up equipment profile and its not as straightforward as one might think especially for someone new to the site.

This is where if a newb buys one of these units just clicking on its equipment profile will be sooo helpful when working your way through the daunting task of first time all grain brew:).

Last edited:
Welcome. I hope you are getting on fine with your brewing equipment and ingredients.

Back