New Label

Looks good. The name of the beer does not make my mouth water though... ;)

LarryBrewer said:
Looks good. The name of the beer does not make my mouth water though... ;)

It got bottled the weekend the dog got skunk sprayed ... it was either that or "White Stripe", which just seemed boring.

It got bottled the weekend the dog got skunk sprayed ... it was either that or "White Stripe", which just seemed boring.
to that I say from experience, Better the dog then you .

What do you use to adhere the labels to the bottle; and are they easy to take off?

Hey, "White Stripe" isn't bad! Here in Colorado, the "white stripe of death" is the first ski run opened, the one with everyone of all skill levels on it....

DanC said:
What do you use to adhere the labels to the bottle; and are they easy to take off?

Put milk in shallow dish, just slightly wet a sponge, ring it out, lightly wipe on the bottle, you shouldn't see the milk (no white), that's all it takes. Seems to work better if the bottles are cold. And they'll come peel right off when you're ready to remove them.

Nice. Thanks.

I am a premium member of the Beerlabelizer site, cost me $10 for life. You can make nice labels for your beer, but it uses up ink. If I want a special label I will use it, otherwise I use the ones that they have at this site. Or just put different caps on them, they can come in many different colors now.

I'm looking at the site now and it says $5 but no time period I can find, how did go about getting the life membership

Back