NEW auto-save feature and SHARE is easier than ever!

Yooper

Administrator
Lifetime Member
Staff member
Established Member
Reaction score
We try to keep the updates visible, and I wanted to make sure you guys all saw this one.

We just added AutoSave to the recipe calculator! You can turn it off/on in the "Recipe Tools" area and then toggle off/on as needed. Try it- it's so easy and so convenient.

Also, we changed where you can SHARE or not. There is a toggle now, making it easier and much more visible.

Let us know what you think about this. We love your feedback!

Auto save works great, nice addition.................maybe add this to the new "Notes" page as well.
Didn't try the "Share" but looks like it will make it allot easier to share recipes.
Nice work BF.

Agreed, the autosave is nice.

Auto save works great, nice addition.................maybe add this to the new "Notes" page as well.
Didn't try the "Share" but looks like it will make it allot easier to share recipes.
Nice work BF.

I'm not sure what you're saying- you mean to add auto-save to the "notes"? I'm thinking in a brew day, you'd make a note, then an hour later make another, etc?

I'm not sure what you're saying- you mean to add auto-save to the "notes"? I'm thinking in a brew day, you'd make a note, then an hour later make another, etc?
Yes in the new Notes tab for brew day, I love this new update but I find in the busy brew day I have forgot to save what has been added to the notes and come back to it and it is gone.

Back